- Bacs Software
- Supplier Payments
Supplier Payments by Bacs
Making Supplier Payments by Bacs saves considerable time and money. Using direct credit by Bacs also saves your supplier time and
money so almost all suppliers
are happy to receive their payments by Bacs direct transfer into their bank account. As soon as the supplier receives the payment by Bacs, the funds
are cleared and available for use.
How making supplier payments by Bacs saves you time and money
- Direct Credit gives you greater control of exactly when the funds leave your bank account so you can make
use of your funds up to the last minute.
- Cheques are expensive. They are expensive to produce, and time consuming to prepare. Usually one or two directors
will need to sign the cheque. Sending the supplier payments directly through Bacs is a simple and inexpensive
- Reconciling your bank account is simplified as you only have a single entry in your bank statement.
Even the supplier saves time and money
- It improves the suppliers cash flow as funds are immediately available.
- Suppliers no longer need to bank their cheques. Often are cheques left lying on a desk until there are enough
to justify the visit to the bank.
- Manual pay-ins at your bank incur higher bank charges than electronic direct credits through Bacs.
Mosaic Software's BacscomIP is Bacs Approved Software and is widely recognised as one of the best value for money
Bacs Software Packages on the market today. It can interface to most accounting software packages. It is
simple to use, secure and very fast.
If you need assistance in moving to direct credit for supplier payments then please give us a call on 01355 272641
or click the quick enquiry button.